This medicine is an intoxicating agent, working on the same formula as amphetamine. It has a direct impact on the nervous system and gradually suppresses the appetite of the user. If someone wants to treat obesity and overweight concerns, Phentermine 37.5 is what they consume along with their diet and exercise pattern.
Along with promising results, there are certain side-effects that it might offer. To avoid them, it is necessary that we know what exactly to do to stay unaffected by them as much as possible.
Things to know if you’re planning to take the dosage:
It is important to ignore the usage of this medicine if-
- You are an expecting or breastfeeding mother.
- You have a heart diseases history, which includes coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, heart rhythm problems, stroke, and severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure. It is also ideal to avoid it if you have suffered from overactive thyroid, glaucoma, alcohol abuse, a pulmonary hypertension history.
- You have taken a MAO inhibitor in the last 15 days. This can lead to a hazardous drug interaction.
- You are sensitive or allergic to any kind of diet pills, cold medications, amphetamines, or stimulants.
- You are already on any other diet pill.
It is crucial for you to understand that consuming this medicine may become a habit unknowingly. You should ignore to share this medicine with another person, in particular, someone who has been into drug addiction in the past. Try to store these medicines where no one can reach them easily, including children, as this medication is not advisable for children who are below 16 years of age.
How to consume the medicine:
The best suggestion here is that you must stick to the guidelines given by your doctor regarding the consumption of this diet pill. Follow the instructions mentioned on the prescription and avoid taking them for a period longer than the prescribed time. This medicine is generally consumed according to its brand. There are some brands that need be taken on an empty stomach before or after breakfast and there are others that can be taken with or without food. However, it is recommended that the user should avoid taking the pill post 6 PM, for it might cause insomnia in some cases.
These concerns should certainly be addressed if you are planning to or have been advised to go on this medication. Some flexibility, under the doctor’s guidance, is always welcome.